Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Finally! A Lawlolawl tune that isn't under rated!

Props to you Pete!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great work!

I enjoy your animation styles and cute creatures, they make me smile. But I think you should ditch the narraration for the second part. I understand that no one would understand the story without the narraration, so if there is to be a big plot twist, narraration would be okay. But use as little narraration as possible.

chluaid responds:

not all episodes will be narrated. As I've said on a couple other responses, this particular short is setting up a bigger picture for Brackenwood. As far as I'm concerned, it's the last narration you'll hear in Brackenwood for the foreseeable future :D

Newgrounds complaint/rant Newgrounds complaint/rant

Erm... uh...

The rant was mehish, but the song was bloody brilliant!

Pixel Pixel

Great game!

Great concept and gameplay! But it was waaaayyy too easy (and short)!

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

Great game!

Not too easy and not too hard! My time, 13:28!

The Guardian: RPG The Guardian: RPG

I see you put quite a bit of effort into this.

I give you a 6/10 beacause the flash was pretty good. Howeverthat rating would have been much higher if it was original. I mean, come on, the people even say the exact same things at points. You have great potential, just don't copy games. I would be happy if the plot was different at least, but for now, my 6/10 stays.

=Paws= =Paws=

Brilliant

Hey, I just started learning piano not too long ago and I was wondering if you had sheet music for this anywhere. I love this song, and I think I would have a lot of fun learning it.

Pick up the Keys [W.I.P.] Pick up the Keys [W.I.P.]

Could've have been better, could have been worse.

Not much of a trance, but still a good song. I liked the pickup 3 minutes in. Nicely done, but some parts weren't that great. The piano solo was okay, except for the snare and the low beat in the backround.

Corbino responds:

Thanks man, positive feedback is always appreciated!!

{MSX} Levitation {MSX} Levitation

Pretty darn good!

I always enjoy trance type music, but this was more of a techno-trancing hybrid. I was about to give it a 9 until I reached 1:37, great solo! Did you play the keyboard for this?

MSXOmega responds:

Sadly, I don't have a digital piano that I can hook up to my computer. If I did though, I would definitely play some stuff with it. :P Thanks for the review!

Devils and hearts Devils and hearts

Great picture!

I love how you faded off the hearts in the backround! You be scouted for sure!

Sorrygirl99 responds:

thanks...
i just hope everyone thinks the same way