Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Finally! A Lawlolawl tune that isn't under rated!

Props to you Pete!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great work!

I enjoy your animation styles and cute creatures, they make me smile. But I think you should ditch the narraration for the second part. I understand that no one would understand the story without the narraration, so if there is to be a big plot twist, narraration would be okay. But use as little narraration as possible.

chluaid responds:

not all episodes will be narrated. As I've said on a couple other responses, this particular short is setting up a bigger picture for Brackenwood. As far as I'm concerned, it's the last narration you'll hear in Brackenwood for the foreseeable future :D

Newgrounds complaint/rant Newgrounds complaint/rant

Erm... uh...

The rant was mehish, but the song was bloody brilliant!

Surfin' Taco Surfin' Taco

Pretty awesome!

The song was brilliant, the animation was okay, nut the ending made me cry!

Collection of Interest Collection of Interest

Bloody brilliant!

This is awesome! :D

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Wow!

The first pokemon video (other than a parody) that isn't nerdy!

Max and Emma 2 Max and Emma 2

Awesome!

This was frickin' awesome! The only thing that could have made it better was if you carried on and on again like in the last one. I admire your words of wisdom, :3!

Sorrygirl99 responds:

ok... random ...
very
thanks!

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

I be eatin' da noodles on his back!

Brilliant song annnnddd animation! Perfect 10/10 and 5/5! :o)

Sonic Battle!!! Sonic Battle!!!

Nice animating!

The animation and use of actionscript wall done quite well here. However, I found the movie hard to folow and had no story line. So I give it a solid 6.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Everyone should stop rating this.

I mean come on, this isn't a movie anymore. The author doesn't deserve any 10/10's nor 0/10's, at the moment the movie deserves nothing. I am giving this movie a 10 because I saw it when it was still here. And please, no comments just agreeing with me, that's just plain stupid and ruins my point.